Kill the noise and become metalism : ISP Noice Decimator




The Decimator guitar pedal offers a new approach to Noise Reduction processing with a high level of performance. Most noise suppression systems suffer from one major problem inherent in their design: The system cannot be immediately responsive to very short-term staccato notes.
The typical downward expander sound reduction system suffers from a dead zone in the release response characteristic that causes a compromise in tracking both fast decaying notes and long sustained notes. The Decimator pedal's design offers a novel approach to tracking the envelope of the input signal called Time Vector Processing.
Due to this novel approach in controlling the expander, the Decimator system will instantly respond to short staccato notes and, at the same time, will provide a very slow ripple free control of long sustained notes. The Decimator noise suppression system is very transparent delivering high performance. The Decimator pedal by ISP Technologies is extremely easy to use;
simply insert the Decimator at the end of your chain of existing pedals or, insert the Decimator Pedal in the effects loop of your amplifier to clean up the noise present at the amplifier input as well as the noise in the amplifiers pre-amp section. Packaged in a rugged, beautifully polished smooth chrome chassis, the Decimator pedal offers reliability, performance and beauty in one compact pedal.




Review from user

I wasn't sure whether to get the Decimator 2 or the Decimator 2 G String.
I was afraid if I bought the Decimator 2 that I'd end up wishing that I had bought the G String. What really sold me was the dual protection of being wired post guitar as well as post amp in the effects loop from the same pedal.

I have absolutely no regrets about buying this pedal. I often play some pretty high gain thrash, though not exclusively. This pedal is right there. No buzz, hum, or squeal between notes. It gives a super tight, stop on a dime, metal sound.
It performs every bit as good as the noise gate in the GSP1101, if not better. And I like the GSP's noise gate.
I've tried the MXR Smart Gate and wasn't impressed, though it may be ok for low gain situations. I know some people use it and like it. Admittedly I have not tried the Boss Gate, and I don't really feel the need at this point.
I can't hear any tone-sucking. If it's happening, it's inaudible to me, and well worth the sacrifice for all the benefits gained.


here's some review from youtube musician




comparing the first version of ISP Noice Decimator

Buy this now before out of stock !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment